Good riddance to bad rubbish
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, professional liar, hits the road
Sarah Huckabee Sanders. All I can think is good riddance to bad rubbish.
Perhaps second only to her boss in lying skills, the lying mouthpiece of the most dishonest American administration in my lifetime is leaving. We will probably never know the real reasons why, and it doesn’t matter. One piece of human trash will most likely be replaced by another piece of human trash. #MAGA works like that. Her boss doesn’t even know how long she has worked for him, but that’s no surprise considering he is a pathological egocentric, narcissistic dotard.
Vanity Fair published a list of her biggest lies today. They include:
• Denying knowledge of Trump’s in-office hush-money payoffs, despite the fact that Trump himself admitted to them;
• Claiming that Trump had created far more jobs for African Americans than Obama, when, in reality, Obama created four times as many as Trump;
• Insisting, with a straight face, that her boss had never “promoted or encouraged violence,” seemingly forgetting the time Trump told supporters at a rally, of a protester who’d been ejected, “I’d like to punch him in the face”; or the time he told a crowd in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, okay. Just knock the hell—I promise you I will pay for the legal fees, I promise”; or the time he openly fantasized about “Second Amendment people” preventing the appointment of liberal judges; or the time he instructed police officers to knock suspects’ heads against the side of their squad cars.
• Smearing the many, many women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment or assault and claiming they are the liars;
• And, of course who could forget the time she created an elaborate yarn about how she’d heard from “countless…individuals who work at the FBI who said they were very happy” with Trump’s decision to fire James Comey, in an attempt to make the story that the firing was all about agency morale stick, and had nothing whatsoever to do with the Russia investigation. Which, of course, she admitted was a total lie during her interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller. She subsequently doubled down, telling George Stephanopoulos that she only admitted to lying about hearing from “countless” people, before shifting the focus to Comey, who she described as a “disgraced leaker” and a “dirty cop.”
It doesn’t matter much where you live in the world — these lies affect everyone. They ripple outward. The continuous lies of Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the administration she lies on behalf of, which is a cult of personality support mechanism for Donald Trump’s shitty brand, kill people every single day. Inside U.S. borders, but especially outside U.S. borders, which is where most of the not rich, not narcissistic, desperately struggling to survive and find security and prosperity for themselves and their family members human beings live.
This is not acceptable. It is not remotely tolerable for a civilized person to put up with. If there was a button on a console in front of me that could erase every single Donald Trump supporter, acolyte, and sycophant from the world, humanely, and without a second thought, that button would get pushed. Because it is senseless to peddle feel good nonsense that pits the world’s most powerful nation-state against itself and everyone else who lives. All at once. It’s a recipe for species suicide. If we allow the stupidity to continue.
I’m doing everything I can to change one mind at a time. The cult leader and his disposable priestess are toxic. To themselves. To you. To human progress, and hearts that hope for a better future. Don’t buy into the lies. Don’t accept the empty promises. #MAGA is a hollow, lie-infested pile of shit that will collapse into itself like a newly born black hole. Don’t get sucked in.
Goodbye Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I hope you pay a terrible price for what you’ve done.